Sunday, January 22, 2012

Update to Books I've Read

I finished "Virals" by Kathy Reichs the other day, and I think I'd give it 3-and-a-half to 4 stars out of 5. It had a good mystery and a good story overall, but I just couldn't really lose myself in it. I'm not sure why. I've put a hold on the next in the series "Seizure" I think it's called. I hope that now I'm familiar with the characters that it's easier to relate to them.

I started on "Magicians" by Lev Grossman. So far it's really interesting. It has really great reviews, so we'll see. :)

I have a few books on hold at the library and I've taken advantage of their new 'shelves' online. You can put books on your 'for later' shelf, so that's what I've been doing. Then when I'm done with the ones I have on hold I can get the others that I'm interested in. I just thought that was a good idea for the library. It's nice to have a list of books to read.

Anyway, I'll probably eventually make some sort of list of books I've read or series that I'm interested in. You'll see that it's pretty heavy on the 'urban fantasy' side of fiction. That's just how I roll. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment