Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Schedule, Chrisie-style

Here are the shows I'll be watching this fall. I think I'm going to try to hold a few until I have a bunch of episodes saved up... lots of my shows work so much better that way. But there's a few (I'm looking at you Vampire Diaries) that I just can't wait to watch.
Monday
Castle, How I Met Your Mother (oy, why am I still watching this?), 2 Broke Girls, Mike & Molly, Terra Nova, Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie
Tuesday
Glee, New Girl, Ringer, Covert Affairs (pt2 of summer season)
Wednesday
Suburgatory, Happy Endings, Up All Night, Revenge, Psych
Thursday
Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice (why am I still watching this too?), The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Rec, Community, Bones, Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, The Mentalist
Fridays
Chuck, Grimm, Fringe, Nikita, Supernatural
Sundays
Desperate Housewives, The Good Wife, Homeland, and (I think it's on this night, it's not on the schedule I was looking at) Once Upon A Time
So that's my fall season in a (long listed) nutshell. Happy TV watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment